Some many exercises and diets can help you lose weight. But sometimes, it is best to follow our ancient wisdom. Surya Namaskar is an excellent option for anyone who doesn’t like the idea of working out in a gym or sticking to a strict diet.
Surya Namaskar, a simple but effective way to lose weight, is one of the best. This will help you shed excess fat and keep your body strong, flexible, and fit. It can also improve your metabolism and increase lean muscle mass.
Surya Namaskar repeats a few simple steps targeting every part of your body. You won’t find another exercise with a holistic effect each day. Try the different Surya Namaskar weight loss steps to see the results yourself. Scroll down!
What is Surya Namaskar all about?
Surya Namaskar, also known in English as Sun Salutation, is also known. It is a sequence of 12 different body positions. Each asana is done by stretching the right and left sides. One round of Sun Salutation is completed. This is 12 rounds of Sun Salutation. A set of 24 asanas should be completed. These asanas can tremendously impact the throat, chest, heart, stomach, intestine, and legs.
Sun Salutation (or Surya Namaskar) is a complete workout for the body. Surya Namaskar’s postures include flexing and bending, stretching the muscles, and breathing in and out rhythmically. Surya Namaskar is considered the foundation of power yoga by yoga experts. Simply put, power yoga aims to provide more health benefits in a shorter time. This yoga workout is for you if you’re busy and want to lose weight quickly.
Like all other asanas, Surya Namaskar should be performed with an empty stomach. It is best to wait at least two hours before eating or performing the namaskar. The best time to practice Surya Namaskar in the morning is when the sun rises. Surya Namaskar is designed to align your mind, body, and soul. Each of the 12 asanas is performed in a rhythmic sequence. They must be synchronized with your breathing. Here are the details about the Surya Namaskar calories burned.
How To Do Surya Namaskar To Lose Weight?
These steps can be used to help you lose weight by Surya Namaskar. These steps should be handy!
1. All steps are covered under Surya Namaskar. Twelve poses are required to be performed correctly. If you are looking to lose weight, it is essential to master Surya Namaskar perfectly. Complete the entire sequence in one sitting, which will take between 30 and an hour.
2. These steps must be done daily. This will allow you to lose weight more quickly. You can motivate your yoga practice by listening to soothing, gentle music. It shouldn’t be too loud or crazy. Classical music is a good choice.
3. Slowly and steadily, go through the steps. It will take around 15 days to master all the poses if you start learning yoga. This will allow you to gain strength and slim down faster than you might think.
4. After you’ve gained enough strength, you can increase the number you do. Surya Namaskar could be practiced six days weekly, and you can do 12 rounds.
5. End your practice with five minutes of stretching or relaxation poses like Shavasana.
Calories Burnt In Surya Namaskar:
Research has shown that a minute of Sun Salutation can help you lose 3.79 calories. Surya Namaskar is a full round that takes around 3 and 40 seconds. The calories burned in one Surya namaskar session can reach 13.91 calories. However, this result may vary depending on the individual’s body weight and other characteristics.
One pound of fat is equivalent to 3,500 calories. To lose about a pound each week, you must consume 250-500 calories daily. These figures should be enough to average a person weighing around 115 lbs.
- Sun Salutation for 250 calories: 18 minutes
- 35 minutes to cook 350 calories
- Forty minutes each for 500 calories.
For beginners to yoga, you should start with four rounds in Surya Namaskar. These will burn approximately 55 calories. Your body’s capacity should be considered as you increase the number. Surya Namaskar is equivalent to exercising for an hour in the gym. Twelve rounds burn approximately 156 calories. Yoga experts may even do 100 namaskars per session. You should do only a few asanas. You should consider your heart rate, stamina, and strength when determining the ideal Surya Namaskar number for burning calories. Anyone can learn Sun Salutation and modify it to suit their body. To reap the maximum benefits, experts recommend that beginners perform the asanas only under their supervision.
Here are some tips to remember:
Surya Namaskar can also be practiced regularly with a few simple tips. These tips will help you lose weight quickly.
1. Surya Namaskar is best practiced in the morning. Surya Namaskar is performed in the morning when your stomach is empty. Yoga experts recommend avoiding eating for at least 4 to 5 hours.
2. Surya Namaskar is a circuit that burns ten calories each round. This will allow you to burn approximately 145 calories per hour quickly.
3. Every move should be performed slowly. Be grateful. Do not slow down the pace.
4. Do a few warm-up stretches before you begin. This will allow you to ease into your yoga practice and help prevent injuries.
5. If you don’t like music, you could chant the Surya Namaskar mantra.
6. Six sets of Surya Namaskar will give you quick results. This will increase flexibility and strength. For extra weight loss, 108 rounds should suffice. While you are practicing, refrain from forcing yourself to. Yoga is not meant to cause you to feel stressed or strained.
Surya Namaskar (or Sun Salutation) is a 12-step yoga routine. Each of these asanas requires that you stretch your right side first and then stretch your left side. Surya Namaskar is a great way to burn calories. It has many benefits, such as improved muscle flexibility, back strength, respiratory capacity, cardiovascular function, digestive system stimulation, and muscle flexibility. It can also reduce mental fatigue, tension, anxiety, and emotional worry. It is safe enough to start practicing at home. Surya Namaskar, in its entirety, is the best way to stay calm, healthy, and fit.